Dremels and pedicures...

leepmeister

• Members

Parts of my feet were getting kinda gross, so I bought some Tinactin spray and decided it wasn't working fast enough so I used a dremel and sanding attachment to grind off a lot of dead and/or pitted skin.

In other words, I think I just gave myself a powertools pedicure. :o

The funny thing is, it worked. :thu:

• Moderators
Parts of my feet were getting kinda gross, so I bought some Tinactin spray and decided it wasn't working fast enough so I used a dremel and sanding attachment to grind off a lot of dead and/or pitted skin.

In other words, I think I just gave myself a powertools pedicure.
:o

The funny thing is, it worked.
:thu:

Actually, the pedicure kits I've seen, come with a tool not unlike a dremel. Maybe that can be sent in to the Dremel company and they can market it that way. It's more multipurpose than they thought.:lol:

• Members

In other words, I think I just gave myself a powertools pedicure.
:o

The funny thing is, it worked.
:thu:

Well, I was about to have lunch, but for some reason I just lost my appetite... :mad:

:lol:

• Members

Well, I was about to have lunch, but for some reason I just lost my appetite...
:mad:

:lol:

Yeah, this thread is a great diet aid. Hey leepmeister, ever thought of going into the diet program business? I can see it now - leepmeister's "Gross Out" diet program! :phil:

Archived