Anyone heard of the Hamburgular Fender P?

dragon9666

• Members

Jesuses just sounded amusing to me.

To me as well...:D

It was also amusing however when I thought on which declension it was and realized it would be identical (that's likely amusing to far less people, given it's a Latin quirk and most people aren't big enough geeks to find those funny :D)

• Members

I've got one of them (without the fotoflame neck).
:D

And I got it for $280...That guy is high with that price, even on a body without checking...

I have one myself. Bought it for $225.00 (maybe $250.00) a couple of years ago so I don't disagree that the price seems high. However, a Foto Flame Jazz went for $550.00 at a store here a couple of months ago. I thought the store was crazy for asking that price but they sold it for that.

• Members

I have one myself. Bought it for $225.00 (maybe $250.00) a couple of years ago so I don't disagree that the price seems high. However, a Foto Flame Jazz went for $550.00 at a store here a couple of months ago. I thought the store was crazy for asking that price but they sold it for that.

Depending on the Jazz, that could be the high end of the range, since some fotoflames are rarer than others. Also, as I said, whether or not the body is checking makes a differences (most end up getting 'faultlines' through the finish).

• Members

I've got one of them (without the fotoflame neck).
:D

And I got it for $280...That guy is high with that price, even on a body without checking...

You got a god deal. I sold my Fotoflame Jazz for $550. ;)

These are really good basses BTW. hey are Fender Japan and are nicer than most MIA Fenders IMHO.

• Members

You got a god deal. I sold my Fotoflame Jazz for $550.
;)

These are really good basses BTW. hey are Fender Japan and are nicer than most MIA Fenders IMHO.

Gorramit! When I was looking at it you quoted me low $400s! I wanted that thing too :mad: Stupid not buying everything in sight! :D

And your Jazz was nicer than My Pbass...

Archived