The roads are a freaking nightmare!!!

B-Bottom

• Members

All snow here, already spend close to two hours clearing the driveway and walk and digging out the car. Supposed to get another foot before it stops. Had to buy a new snowblower last night (the pull start clutch on my old one isn't working). Luckily, it's late enough in the season that they had them all on clearance.

• Members

I ended up ruining my cell phone because it got wet from being in my pocket while I was shoveling the driveway in the freezing rain. Thank god I had insurance on the thing so they are sending me a new one tomorrow.

I love the red neck assholes and truck drivers who drive 100 mph in this {censored} and splash my windshield. It's so {censored}ing cold that when it hits the windshield it turns to ice right away and you can't see. If I had a {censored}ing gun I would've shot like 12 people today. ugh.....I'm moving to Arizona

• Members

I ended up ruining my cell phone because it got wet from being in my pocket while I was shoveling the driveway in the freezing rain. Thank god I had insurance on the thing so they are sending me a new one tomorrow.

I love the red neck assholes and truck drivers who drive 100 mph in this {censored} and splash my windshield. It's so {censored}ing cold that when it hits the windshield it turns to ice right away and you can't see. If I had a {censored}ing gun I would've shot like 12 people today. ugh.....I'm moving to Arizona

Violence is never the answer, but times it feels damn good. :D

• Members

did the pizza guy show up yet?

Well our computer system here at work is down. but my boss said when (and if) it comes back up he said he may send me home, since I'm the only one here today and the important stuff is all finished. However if I want a pizza i'd have to call from here because like I said before my phone is dead and I don't have a land line in the house.

EDIT

Ah you mean chuck the pizza guy who works here :) nah I haven't seen him today.

• Members

You started this thread after 11 saying you just got into work. What time did you leave home? :eek:

Arbys and Chic Fila are the only two fast food places i'll eat. Although Wendy's does have pretty good chili and baked potatoes

I haven't had fast food in a few years now. I'm familiar with Arbys and Chick Fil'A or whatever its called....I'm just curious why those are the only two you'll eat at anymore?

• Members

Add Taco Bell and you have the ones I eat at too!
:thu:

I like Taco Bell but Taco Bell doesn't like me. One of my worst experiences was after a night of heavy drinking (Budweiser) and then stopping at Taco Bell at about 1:30 in the morning for come Chalupas and Gorditas.

Let's just say that the next day I had to break out the Brawny

• Members

You guys are lucky. At least you're getting real snow. All we have here is nasty ice pellets raining down. The only good part is that it's cold enough so they don't immediateley turn to glare ice on the roads, although i've heard more than a few police sirens today.

• Members

You started this thread after 11 saying you just got into work. What time did you leave home?
:eek:

I haven't had fast food in a few years now. I'm familiar with Arbys and Chick Fil'A or whatever its called....I'm just curious why those are the only two you'll eat at anymore?

I'm like 10 minutes from work but this morning my car couldn't get out of the driveway. Pissed wasn't even the word to describe my emotions.

those are the two that taste the best to me and don't turn my insides to liquid {censored}. I hardly ever eat at places like that. But when I do those are the one's I pick

• Members

I had close to three feet drifted up against one side of my car this morning, and the plow had really socked in the front when it went by, too. I'll make another pass at it mid-afternoon, but I'm staying home today, just not worth the hassle (and I can work from here anyway, though I think I'll only do a half day).

• Members

You guys are lucky. At least you're getting real snow. All we have here is nasty ice pellets raining down. The only good part is that it's cold enough so they don't immediateley turn to glare ice on the roads, although i've heard more than a few police sirens today.

all the roads here are covered in slush and ice. I got {censored}ing drenched in icy rain this morning. It's a nightmare!

Archived