I got an itchy typing finger

DevilRaysFan

• Members

Realism vs Idealism

Right now I'm being a realist about my paper.
:o

Thats too heavy for me right now at 4:00 AM and I'm still drinking beer. Plus my life is kind of in disarray right now anyway: I thought I was going to have to leave the forum for awhile because of my move but instead of moving in one big shot, I am moving to my new house in dribs and drabs, allowing me to keep visiting you fellows here and there.

So, I think that makes me a surrealist :D

• Members

Thats too heavy for me right now at 4:00 AM and I'm still drinking beer. Plus my life is kind of in disarray right now anyway: I thought I was going to have to leave the forum for awhile because of my move but instead of moving in one big shot, I am moving to my new house in dribs and drabs, allowing me to keep visiting you fellows here and there.

So, I think that makes me a surrealist
:D

Yeah, I'm a little O_O and I'm writing it. O_O Yeah, my live has been great too. And by great I mean a complete cluster{censored}.

Yeah, moving sucks balls. I feel for you man, keep in there. Remember there is an end to the boxes.

• Members

Remember there is an end to the boxes.

You've never seen my wife's walk-in closet: I think half the boxes are marked "Shoes" :freak: .............. :D

How many pairs of shoes do girls really need anyway? Where's bassgirl9 and MrsSVI when you need 'em to answer these kinds of mysteries?

• Members

You've never seen my wife's walk-in closet: I think half the boxes are marked "Shoes"
:freak:
:D

How many pairs of shoes do girls really need anyway? Where's bassgirl9 and MrsSVI when you need 'em to answer these kinds of mysteries?

O_O I have two pairs of boots, two pairs of vans, one pair of dress and one pair of flip flops. That's it and some times I think I have too much. Has your wife ever counted how many pairs she has? :eek:

I'm guessing sleeping. :freak:

Archived