the - I'm Gettin' Tired Of... - thread

groutt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Registering for everything.

Every web article. Every mp3 sample clip. You want me to register to look at your stinkin' catalog? And no, I don't give a good crap that registering is free. I'm tired of it.

That is why I always provide my MP3's free of charge with a simple, hassle-free click interface.....because I care.

• Members

{censored} always going wrong in my life right when it's least welcome. Looks like one of my housemates has managed to break my router (I mean really broken, like it's had something heavy put on it, the whole front has come off)

Words may have to be spoken :mad: I have too much {censored}ing work to do in the next couple of months to be dealing with this bollocks

• Members

I'm sick and tired of people in general. Everyone has their own agenda. Everyone has their own massively inflated ego. And everyone will {censored} anyone else over to get what they want.

It's not just now and then that I encounter people like this. It's every damned day. Everyone treats everyone else like {censored}. It makes me just not want to be around other people. So much {censored}ing negativity that it just eats away at you.

(Edit; Also, please note that I am NOT referring to anyone here, because for the most part, you guys are all great people. :thu:)

• Members
I'm sick and tired of people in general. Everyone has their own agenda. Everyone has their own massively inflated ego. And everyone will {censored} anyone else over to get what they want.

It's not just now and then that I encounter people like this. It's every damned day. Everyone treats everyone else like {censored}. It makes me just not want to be around other people. So much {censored}ing negativity that it just eats away at you.

(Edit; Also, please note that I am NOT referring to anyone here, because for the most part, you guys are all great people.
:thu:
)

d00d, i h4tez ur av4t4r! LOl, OMG!!!What were you saying?Oh, I hate leetspeak ;)Dustin

• Members

I'm also sick of religions that lie. Everything is all about misery, hell, and how I'm going to burn no matter what I do. And you know what I've just recently found out? That all that bull{censored} was added into the Bible, along with plenty of other lies back when the good church was initially formed. None of that {censored} was ever taught until people realized they could make a buisiness out of it.

I'm also sick of hearing about people giving money at mass or tithing. Why the {censored} does a corporation like the catholic church need money? Why do any of these other branches of "Christianity" need so much money? I understand there are expenses with running a church, and that's understandable, but them demanding that you give 10-20% of your income or you can't go to their church? That's {censored}ing bull{censored}.

/end rant.

• Members

I'm really getting tired of stupid people driving in the left lane on the highway doing 45 and gabbing on their cell phone.

I'm getting tired of rude people that work at the grocery stores, home depot, etc.

And I'm really getting tired of my job-but that's life.

• Members

I'm also sick of religions that lie. Everything is all about misery, hell, and how I'm going to burn no matter what I do. And you know what I've just recently found out? That all that bull{censored} was added into the Bible, along with plenty of other lies back when the good church was initially formed. None of that {censored} was ever taught until people realized they could make a buisiness out of it.

I'm also sick of hearing about people giving money at mass or tithing. Why the {censored} does a corporation like the catholic church need money? Why do any of these other branches of "Christianity" need so much money? I understand there are expenses with running a church, and that's understandable, but them demanding that you give 10-20% of your income or you can't go to their church? That's {censored}ing bull{censored}.

/end rant.

I'd like to know your sources for the first paragraph above. I'm not trying to call you out or anything, I'd just like to know so I can see them for myself.

As far as the second paragraph, tithing is not required in order to be a part of a church. In fact, most congregations fit into the 10/90 categories, meaning that 10% of the congregation accounts for 90% of all that is given.

There is a totally different dimension to tithing that those without understanding of the Bible will not understand. The only authority I ascribe to when deciding to give is the Bible, itself. No preacher can convince me to give him my money.

Malachi 3:8-12 says:

8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me.

"But you ask, 'How do we rob you?'

"In tithes and offerings. 9 You are under a curse

Archived