It still drives me to tears...

REMUS

• Members

Everytime I watch any Pantera documentary....

Why did Dimebag have to be taken from us?

To think I was contemplateing special service army trials next year, i'm {censored}ing disgusted with myself.

RIP Dimebag man, you saved metal.

Sorry it just really upset me again, I remember crying when I heard the news back in 2004...

• Members

To think I was contemplateing special service army trials next year, i'm {censored}ing disgusted with myself.

Why does this disgust you in relation to Dimebag? Keep in mind that the only reason Vinnie Paul and several others are still alive is the precision aim of a well trained police officer...

It's a {censored}ed up world full of {censored}ed up people, man...

C7

• Members

Yeah, he was a screwed up person. Whether he was in the armed forces or not is beside the point.

+1

I know people in the the elite of the armed services. One of example is a husband and a school teacher now. I swear he's one of teh best guys you could ask for. Very selfless, thoughtful and over all a great guy. Don't let one bad apple ruin you view of the armed services. Sure you may get one bad apple, but think of all the people who have killed people, and how many of those were from the armed services. From my experience with people in the armed services is, they know what death looks like, and they don't want to if not even more then the normal people to kill some one. You know that guy I was talking about before? I swear upon my life that if he had the opinon of killing some one or not he won't kill them. Just because you're trained to kill that doesn't make you more prone to kill, if any thing that teaches you how fragile live is and to cherish it.

Just because one person of the armed services {censored}ed up doesn't mean they're all bad my any means. Personally I'd rather be stuck on a deserted island with a common foot solider then any other class of person.

Archived