ive been outbid by bidder4!!!

jonathan_matos5

• Members

that bastard!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110095011142&rd=1&rd=1

on a side note why dont people just put a friggen reserve or put it for sale at a price that they are willing to sell their stuff for instead of creating dummy accounts to drive up the price.:mad:

• Members

bid the max you are willing to pay just before the auction closes
you will either win the bid or will not have out bid the highest bidder
look for items that the auction is fixing to end and bid minuites before the auction closes
this method works for me and I win 99% of the auctions I bid on with this method

• Members

Now now, let's review the rules of life.

You didn't get sniped. The auction is still going on. If you're not willing to pay at least $400 for one of these amps, you probably won't get one.

The seller hasn't posted any recent auctions that look suspicious for shill bidding. His feedbacks are all from legit buyers/sellers.

The reason that the current bidder's name is "Bidder4" is because Ebay recently instituted a policy that prevents you from seeing what his actual name is. This fact is listed on all of their auctions.

Now strap on a pair and put up a higher bid.

• Members

That "bidder 4" isn't a dummy account, it's a new "feature" I can't stand which allows people to bid anonymously - I think the seller can still see who the bidder is, but nobody else can.

i was wondering what that was all about, it looked kinda shady to me...

• Members

i hate ebay, i just lost a grabber by 10 bucks in the last 5 secs when i placed my bid in the last 20 secs . {censored}. im so freaking pissed.

and then on top of that the amer jazz i wanted had the best offer accepted w/ 2 days left and i was gunna get that too, sell my current bass and be set. {censored}n hate ebay lihyg jhgkjhg vily libljk blkb !

• Members

From the top of the website:

As the internet evolves, eBay continues to strike a balance between preserving transparency and protecting our Community of members. eBay has decided to change how bid history information is displayed so bad guys cannot target bidders with fake offers using this information. In certain cases, some bidders will no longer be able to view Bidder User IDs on the Bid History page. Your User ID will be shown only to you and the seller of the item you're bidding on. Other members will see an anonymous name, such as Bidder 1, applied consistently to the Bid History page.
s.gif

Archived