Recommend me a word to describe my landlady

RoboChrist

• Members

Got a landlady here who likes to engage in bouts of convenient forgetfulness. I moved in here in January and discovered that my phone line was dead, so...the phone guy came and fixed the inside wiring, the landlady agrees to pay for it and everything is cool.

Now being the reasonable tenant that I am, I decide to pay the full rent and include my phone bill showing the charge, and then she tells me she had no memory of agreeing to paying for it and I'm forced to play her stupid game explain to her that a) the phone line was dead when I moved in, b) and my number and account was active and I was being charged c) yes, she in fact agree to cover the cost of the repair.

I guess what I'm asking for is a name I can call her under my breath whenever I talk to her. Some hints: She likes to play the bimbo, she's a hairdresser, she dies her hair platinum, and oh yeah she's about as shapely as a bag of doorknobs ...Anyone?

• Members

She already paid me cash. She had no choice but to give up and stop the bull{censored}.
Now I know why all her previous tenants would break into her salon and head straight for the cash register. This happened to her twice already...(she's right across from my apartment)

I live in a nice neighbourhood:freak:

Archived