flash pole - band name

chris-dax

• Members

You can do better. :wave:

You want a wedding band name to be sort of unobtrusive, because God knows who is going to be actually booking or paying for it. Pick a forties or fifties car model and go with it.

The Impalas

The Hawks

The Falcons

The Fairlanes

you get the idea. :)

• Members

That is perhaps the worst band name I've ever heard.

I like "Drunken Uncle Earl", though. Reminds me of a name I came up with for the last band I was in - "Daddy's Been Drinkin'" - but the guitard wouldn't go for it, he insisted in having his way and named the band "Johnny Don't", which is perhaps the second worst band name I've ever heard.

• Members

Pick a forties or fifties car model and go with it.

The Studebakers?? :confused:

I do agree with Bob. A wedding band should have a bland name. Remember. It's a wedding, not Friday night at the bar. And. A lot of brides will say "no" based on name alone.

I can see this happening, "I will NOT have a band named 'The Wiz' at my wedding". It's the bride's day. It's her day to be in the spotlight, nothing you do should alter that.

Let her have her day and charge her Daddy an arm and a leg for having to have a bland band name. :D

• Members

Thanks guys - I appreciate your taking the time and also the constructive comments...

all the rest of ya'll...come on in and vote and post now, ya hear?

I especially would like to hear from some of our female forumites...:thu:

• Members

You can do better.
:wave:

You want a wedding band name to be sort of unobtrusive, because God knows who is going to be actually booking or paying for it. Pick a forties or fifties car model and go with it.

The Impalas

The Hawks

The Falcons

The Fairlanes

you get the idea.
:)

+1. You could call yourselves The Corvairs and piss off all the Naderite Commie bastages. :p

Whiz Band is awful. I heard of a named named Uncle Bob Touched Me and I thought it was hilarious in a demented kind of way. Not a good weeding band name, though. :D

• CMS Author

You can do better.
:wave:

The Impalas

The Hawks

The Falcons

The Fairlanes

you get the idea.
:)

One of these wasn't in existence in the 40's and 50's..:)

Archived