Hello

KeroseneTrewthe

• Members

For starters my wife and i are splitting up after 8 years of marriage. I tried counseling but it didnt work out. We have two kids and that's the toughest part of it all. At this point, Im living outside of the house and will hopefully get to see them on the weekends. My wife is certainly going to let me be involved in their lives as much as possible. And if a divorce is in our future, we are handling everything out of court. Ugh....so yeah...worst thing I've ever had to go through and going through...

• Members

For starters my wife and i are splitting up after 8 years of marriage. I tried counseling but it didnt work out. We have two kids and that's the toughest part of it all. At this point, Im living outside of the house and will hopefully get to see them on the weekends. My wife is certainly going to let me be involved in their lives as much as possible. And if a divorce is in our future, we are handling everything out of court. Ugh....so yeah...worst thing I've ever had to go through and going through...

sorry to hear that. How old are the kids?

Archived