Automobile Gas!

Thunderbroom

• Members

I was in the mall today killing time while I was having a CD player installed in the van and saw this on display:

GN_ex4wd_34FRONT.jpg

This thing (to me) was totally smokin' on display. I absolutely love the color and the vehicle itself. I would love to have a bass that color some day.

I'm resigned to the fact though that my wife will be getting a CRV, and I'll be driving the minivan. At least the minivan has a cool stereo in it now.

:D

• Moderators
A minivan? Sorry man but......

hahaha.gif

I was sooo happy when our's was totaled years and years ago.

My wife's Honda Odyssey has the Vtec engine in it. Not only with the seats folded down does it carry the bass rig as well as FOH plus subs, it's a great handling vehicle. I've buried more than a few high schoolers at stop lights with it late at night. I can only imagine the penis deflation as the girls begin to laugh at their date's pathetically anemic 4 bangers. :thu:

• Members

My wife's vehicle is a 2006 Ford Freestyle. 7 passenger seating, 27mpg, comfort of mini-van with car ride,handling and fuel economy. It has a 3.0 DOHC engine linked to a CVT trans. Runs like it is scared!! We love it!

• Members

If only....

audi-a3.jpg

or this....:eek:

ford-2007-airstream-concept.jpg

The Ford 2007 Airstream Concept ($TBA) is instantly recognizable thanks to reflective paint, and a part airplane, part Airstream trailer design. The vehicle is powered by a plug-in hydrogen hybrid fuel cell

Archived