Anyone remember Sledge Hammer?

TN.Frank

• Members

One of the free downloads from C/New was a song by Testor called "Bring the Hammer Down" and they're talking about good ol' Sledge Hammer, the cop that used a S&W 629, 44Mag for Police work. Anyway, just wonder how many were a fan of the show and remember it? I sure do, wish they'd bring it back out. :D

• Members

One of the free downloads from C/New was a song by Testor called "Bring the Hammer Down" and they're talking about good ol' Sledge Hammer, the cop that used a S&W 629, 44Mag for Police work. Anyway, just wonder how many were a fan of the show and remember it? I sure do, wish they'd bring it back out.
:D

Yeah, didn't the whole city get blown up in the last episode. I used to watch this religiously when I was a kid. It was pretty damn funny.

• Members

Yeah, didn't the whole city get blown up in the last episode. I used to watch this religiously when I was a kid. It was pretty damn funny.

Didn't the city get blown up at the begining of the one season and everything after that was a flash back? I could be wrong as it's been like 20 years since I've seen that show.

I did catch an episode of Malcolm in the middle that had sledgehammer in it.

• Members

I remember Mike Hammer. Was he a PI, or a detective?

Only have heard of Sledge Hammer, never seen it.

I used to watch it all the time. He slept with his 629 on the pillow next to him, LOL. Of course that's really not so funny, I've slept with a pistol under my pillow from time to time. :D

Archived