peavey millenium basses,any good?? and

• Members

has anybody here MODDED ONE, or are they not worthy of modding? i seen the bassist for LAMB OF GOD ,on a recent video using one. im curious as i havent seen much LOVE HERE on this particular bass, and theyre only about 229.00 ,sometimes less, brand new!! any input is greatly appreciated! thankxx lumpy...

• Members

i've played 3 and the only bad thing i could find about them was the fact that the action was set WAY too high on all of them, i'm not sure if it's cause they "ALL" have fret buzz when it's too low(very very not likely) or if the douchebags at the music stores around here just don't setup instruments before they put them on the show floor.

• Members

Yo, I absolutely love mine! Not because it has modern hi-fi or vintage woody tone [it hasn't either]. It is very light, slim neck, won't neck dive and has a very accurate, even sound all over the neck. It is perfect for long sets of varied rock covers [we do everything from Blondie to System Of a Down]. It is NOT a bass for gear snobs or those that like to pay lots for a brand name. I have the active version with the Cirrus pups and 3 band EQ, volume and blend controls.

• Members

I own a Millennium AC BXP in black. Very nice bass for the money! Well made but they definitely skimped in the hardware department. I'm planning to upgrade all the pots, knobs and tuners. The bridge is fine. The action on mine is super low and a little buzzy. I probably need to raise it slightly so I can dig in a little more. The stock strings are garbage. Upgrade to good quality strings and this thing will sing!

• Members

I have a USA 5+. One of the best basses I've ever played. The body weight and shape fit me well and the neck for a 5er is perfect for my hands. The construction and electronics are top notch. I have the tiger eye maple--it's a beautiful bass. I had $2000 to spend, and I chose this bass. I actually sold my first one (moving, needed money) and then did a search and found the exact bass from someone else. I liked it that much.

For me, the new BXP models are OK but pale comparisons. The neck feels the same, but that's where the similarities end IMO.

• Members

I love all 4 of mine 2 =4string plus one has j and a mm pkup the other has 2 j pickups, both of the 5strings are the plus ones with j and mm pkups and all 4 have sweep mid 35" scale is perfict for d-tuned nice bstring sound nice neck for my hands try one I did and look what happend I also own 2 cirrus basses 4 and a 5 :thu: