Final Four Picks

mrmatt64

• Members

I grew up being a KU fan. I went to KU basketball camps for years, so I'm a big Jayhawk fan. I appreciate you having them in your top 4, but I predict they'll screw up against VillaNova (I have VN over Kentucky). NEXT year will be an even better year for them. They are still a young team.

Honestly, as long as a school from Florida doesn't win--I'm for whoever wins!

• Members

Florida

UCLA

Georgetown

Ohio State

Florida stumbled a bit at the end of the regular season, that was just what they needed. They dominated the SEC tournament and their path to the final four is the easiest. I'm expecting UF to double up. They will probably lose to Purdue and ruin brackets everywhere but Indiana.

• Members

If I could have my pick, it'd be just one good game that isn't full of blatant cheating, but that's too much to hope for. I can't watch basketball on TV anymore without getting annoyed, used to be college was cleaner than the pros, but not any more. :(

• Members

If I could have my pick, it'd be just one good game that isn't full of blatant cheating, but that's too much to hope for. I can't watch basketball on TV anymore without getting annoyed, used to be college was cleaner than the pros, but not any more.
:(

Cheating? Do you mean when the refs don't call travelling when the guy takes 3 steps? Or fouls? Stuff like that? That's not cheating, not any more than when an umpire doesn't apply the strike zone as defined in the rulebook.

What kind of blatant cheating are you seeing? I'm not trying to debate - I actually don't watch much b-ball anymore.

Archived