I'll attempt to learn how to play bass again....

Svi

• Members

If Mike Fitzwell sells me his Geddy Lee :D

I fell in love with it at the meet this weekend and told SA Rios I want one. But not one I can buy online or whatever. I want YOURS, Mike. :thu:

Probably won't happen, but if you ever want to sell it let me know. Then I can get serious and have a real reason to learn how to play!

• Members

If Mike Fitzwell sells me his Geddy Lee
:D

I fell in love with it at the meet this weekend and told SA Rios I want one. But not one I can buy online or whatever. I want YOURS, Mike.
:thu:

Probably won't happen, but if you ever want to sell it let me know. Then I can get serious and have a real reason to learn how to play!

Maybe once you learn to play he'll be willing to sell it to you;)

• Members

If Mike Fitzwell sells me his Geddy Lee

I fell in love with it at the meet this weekend and told SA Rios I want one. But not one I can buy online or whatever. I want YOURS, Mike.
:thu:

I meant to try it.

:mad:

I bet he'd give it to you if you'd let him have Andy for the evening.

;)

• Members

Yes you do, you just need to take it back from Andy.
:p

He's been keeping them BOTH at his practice space. I think we might have to do something about that. It was supposed to be mine, but that kind of never happened. Just a ploy for him to get another bass. Smart man. :D

• Members

I switched from guitar to bass because after playing in a band as a guitar player I found out that I DIDN'T want to be a Shredder, I wanted to be a "Thunder God" and the Bass does that for me. I love keeping the bottem end held down tight with the drummer. I've never been one for "flash" or the "spotlight" so Bass fits me perfectly. :D

• Members

I switched from guitar to bass because after playing in a band as a guitar player I found out that I DIDN'T want to be a Shredder, I wanted to be a "Thunder God" and the Bass does that for me. I love keeping the bottem end held down tight with the drummer. I've never been one for "flash" or the "spotlight" so Bass fits me perfectly.

Actually, I wish more g**tar players thought they didn't need to shred. My favorite g**tar players don't shred. I, myself, have laid g**tar tracks for past production work, and the artists were thrilled with it. Mind you- I can't begin to play guitar.

Archived