Hear Rush Latest! Far Cry

Smokinfiddler

• Members

Rush is back. This single has more melody, groove and classic Rush vibe the the entire Vapor Trails CD. What a welcome relief to me personally, because I thought Rush had run their course.

Nope Not yet

Truly one of Our Greatest Rock bands of all time IMHO

I dont know why they aren't already in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Sign this petetion to have RUSH Inducted into the R&R hall of fame:thu:

• Members

Nope Not yet

Truly one of Our Greatest Rock bands of all time IMHO

I dont know why they aren't already in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Sign this petetion to have RUSH Inducted into the R&R hall of fame
:thu:

Rush > RRHOF

The day they finally try to induct Rush is the day they try to steal some credibility from the band that has earned it the most. Personally I don't want to see them try, since Rush is so far beyond that unit sales/ industry popularity contest excuse for a legitimate music institution. Rush succeeded in Spite of the 'music industry', and the industry can't stand the fact that what became one of the greatest bands of all didn't need them at all. So they are not inducted and never will be. Seems right that way.

But, what's important is that there will be a new Rush album released in a few weeks, and that's always a cause for celebration. I can't wait to hear where they take things on this one. :thu:

• Members

Rush > RRHOF

The day they finally try to induct Rush is the day they try to steal some credibility from the band that has earned it the most. Personally I don't want to see them try, since Rush is so far beyond that unit sales/ industry popularity contest excuse for a legitimate music institution. Rush succeeded in Spite of the 'music industry', and the industry can't stand the fact that what became one of the greatest bands of all didn't need them at all. So they are not inducted and never will be. Seems right that way.

But, what's important is that there will be a new Rush album released in a few weeks, and that's always a cause for celebration. I can't wait to hear where they take things on this one.
:thu:

I understand the point you are expressing but I dont agree.

the fans have absolutley no clue of what you are talking about and really dont care about all that corperate nonsence all they want is to see their rock heros right up there with the rest of rock and rolls recognized greats. and personally I would like to see that too because they deserve it just as much if not more than a lot of bands that have already been inducted into the RRHF JMHO

Archived