Check out some videos of my new bands first show (Metal)

RollE

• Members

Sounds great except for the singing. I'm not a big fan of Cookie Monster vocal styles, I'm more into Bruce Dickenson kind of stuff. From other Cookie Monster Metal I've heard it does sound good though. At least you can make out what he's saying. IMHO a singer needs to ONLY be a singer and frontman, not play anything. I know, as a 3 piece there's not much you can do about it but I think you should look for a singer/frontman and that'll free up the guitar player to concentrate more on the guitar. It's hard enough to play, let alone sing too. Makes me wish all the more that I was in a band. Stick with it and don't let anyone kill your dream :thu:

P.S.

Check out this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grIGtddqyrw

• Members

I think a lot depends on the kind of Cookie Monster. Phil Anselmo formerly of Pantera is great but stuff like Cannibal Corpse grates on my nerves to no end. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Cookie Monster with a melody is good but Cookie Monster barkin' orders is bad to me. To each his own, that's what makes music so cool, we can all have a say in it. :thu:

Archived