Pics of an old guy rockin' out to XM Raido.

TN.Frank

• Members

I don't do it because I like it, I do it because it's all that I have.:cry:

Damn Drummers, who knew they'd be so hard to find one. :rolleyes:

P.S.

It diffinatly makes you learn to "think on your feet" not knowing which song is going to hit ya' next.

• Members

Thats a bass, not a radio.

Look to the lower right of the middle pic, you'll see a sub woofer and a speaker. THAT is the stereo that I listen to when I practice/play all because I can't find a frickin' drummer. :D

P.S.

XM Raido, Boneyard.

• Members

I wish I could drink that "expensive" all the time. NO, I'm drinin' PBR's and Clamato tonight. Maybe I'll get some Guiness for tomorrow night, being it's St. Patrick's day and all but I'd go broke with all I drink if I had to drink stuff like that all the time. :D

• Members

Shine is alot easier to make, don't ask me how I know or I'll have to kill ya'.LOL. I'd love to make my own beer. It'd be dark, lots of hopps and about 10%, now that'd be REAL beer. :thu:

If money were no object I'd drink Newcastle Brown Ale, Guiness Extra Stout and Sam Adams all the time but it'd cost a fortune. Pabts Blue Ribbon or Busch is more affordable and if you add a bit of Clamato(if you like Red Beers) you can slam it and catch a pretty good buzz. On a differnt note, after seeing the Pantera story on VH1C again it makes me want to stick with Dean basses even more as a tribute to Dimebag Darrell. I really want an ML now because it'd be the bass that he'd have played if he'd have played bass. The B.C. Rich is just cool because it's so "Evil". LOL. :thu:

Archived