why do we celebrate St Patricks day with Irish stereotypes?

jonathan_matos5

• Members

im no hippie:mad: im just askin a valid question.

when i ge off of work im gonna grab a brew and pick a fight too:D

:D I'm the damn HIPPY around here and don't forget it. Even if I did cut my hair I'm still more HIPPY then anyone else and always will be now what were you saying about the Irish something about stereotypes.

• Members

Well, all I know is Me and Tommy O'Salyers, Scotty O' Carter, and guest Drummer Mikey Bedard are gonna play ALL day for a bunch of Leprechauns in Carlsbad today, many of whom will be magically drunk.

Oh, and me..... Seamus Mc Marcus.........

• Members

Well, all I know is Me and Tommy O'Salyers, Scotty O' Carter, and guest Drummer Mikey Bedard are gonna play ALL day for a bunch of Leprechauns in Carlsbad today, many of whom will be magically drunk.

Oh, and me..... Seamus Mc Marcus.........

We stopped off at a little Mexican Resturant in Carlsbad when we went to Sea World back in the early 80's, it's a kick ass little town, I loved it there. IF it wasn't in Calif. I might even think about moving there someday. :D

• Members

Home brewed.

(custom made speaker cabs that handle 200w each pushed by a 90w Marant power amp and a Soundcraftsman 16 band EQ).

Wooo, sounds killer. Someday I'll have a really nice stereo but first I want killer bass equipment. :D

Archived