bassline pic-ups new half price

lumpy555

• Members

i know certain people dont like me postin gear that i see for sale, oh well,BITE ME!!! now thats over,i was at peeler music, in toledo,and in the front of the store, in a few large boxes, he has a mark down section, i looked under the markdown table,and i seen a boatload of basslines pic-ups,i also seen the prices,they looked like original price 119.00-129.00, now the prices were 39.99-65.00 . i dont know alot about bass pups ,but hell, he has alot of odds ends bass parts marked down a helluva lot! peeler music 419 385-0009, dont be a hater!!!!!!!!!!!!! L O V E Y A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO!! YOUR FRIEND LUMPY

• Members

thankxx guys!! i feel guilty sometimes abouty really good deals,that i wont tell anyone,on this forum i got ripped,i know one shouldnt take it personal, but i am a very sensitive, feelings get hurt, but i think the pups are a stellar deal,he also had 2-ibanez basses they had set necks,i think srd6000,or 3000 srx, dont really remember, they were 699.00 ,amber orangish in color ,he had em marked at 299.00!!!!!!!!!! two guys were jammin on them, you guessed it, they were gone the next day! he has a bolt-on neck, instead of one piece,its 249.00 ,that bass was around 499.00 ...lumpy

• Members

i know certain people dont like me postin gear that i see for sale, oh well,BITE ME!!!

Calm your beard, Chancho. I never said I didn't like it, or you personally, I just said that I thought you were an agent of MF.com.

Now that you've come out and posted a couple of other things on the forum, we all know that I was probably wrong, and you can relax and continue posting about gear deals. {censored}, you guys even threw an insult orgy in my honor over that incident, so you should feel even better about it. :idea:

C7

Archived