Today I am 21!

Bass8987

• Members

Hasty birsty!

Remember, there will still be alcohol to drink after your 21st birthday party. No need to do 21 shots or something stupid like that. Come back and post about it tomorrow instead of going to the hospital.

:thu: Congrats! :thu:

• Members

Hasty birsty!

Remember, there will still be alcohol to drink
after
your 21st birthday party. No need to do 21 shots or something stupid like that. Come back and post about it tomorrow instead of going to the hospital.

:thu:
Congrats!

i wish someone had told me that on my 21st. great advice. you're allowed to drink alcohol any day on or after your 21st, not just on the actual day, so pace yourself!

• Members

Hasty birsty!

Remember, there will still be alcohol to drink
after
your 21st birthday party. No need to do 21 shots or something stupid like that. Come back and post about it tomorrow instead of going to the hospital.

Congrats!

HA! 21 shots is a warm up for most WSU students - not a lot to do out there in the wintertime other then drink.

I found my way to the hospital on my pre-21 birthday party...kept me in check when the real day came a few weeks later. Once you take a trip to the ER for alcohol poisoning, you never want to go back. I've been a good boy ever since.

• Members
Today is my 21st. My friends and I are going out to the bars after 24 tonight. What sucks is, I've got a 7:45 lab tommorow morning
:rolleyes:

So what?? I'm two 21 year-olds, and then some!!!

Just kidding! Happy nirthday, kid!

Avoid any shot bought for you by a stranger........

Archived