Practice clips...

ModmanQ6

• Members

Ok, here's a clip from practice last Sunday. This is Driver 8 and it's the 2nd time we ever played it together, so we're still feeling our way through it... They say it doesn't exist without a pic and the playing isn't so without a clip, so here's proof that I play... :D

This is the Quantum directly into the board, run flat and through the monitors with the vocals. The recording was done with Sound Forge and a single condenser mic hung from the ceiling.

Driver 8

Here's another of JT's Mexico (very rough).

JT-Mexico (rough)

• Members

Ok, here's a clip from practice last Sunday. This is Driver 8 and it's the 2nd time we ever played it together, so we're still feeling our way through it... They say it doesn't exist without a pic and the playing isn't so without a clip, so here's proof that I play...
:D
This is the Quantum directly into the board, run flat and through the monitors with the vocals. The recording was done with Sound Forge and a single condenser mic hung from the ceiling.

Driver 8

Here's another of JT's Mexico (very rough).

JT-Mexico (rough)

I love Driver 8.

:thu:

• Members

Thanks! These are just the beginning and we will be adding keys in the summer. The guy played with the others before, but moved to Florida. He's moving back and I've played with him for one practice... It can only get better, and for just a start, I think we're doing pretty well... :thu:

Archived