I don't normally wear a hat...

Retrovertigo

• Members

Ball caps don't count. Derby's, Homburgs, Fedoras or porkpies are example of hats.... ball caps only serve one purpose, to keep the sun out of your eyes when looking up to catch a ball, and should never be considered part of your wardrobe, they are a nugget cover for lazy folks who don't want to comb their hair...

I prefer a porkpie, but I've got a few derby's and a boater straw hat too....

• Members

Ball caps don't count. Derby's, Homburgs, Fedoras or porkpies are example of hats.... ball caps only serve one purpose, to keep the sun out of your eyes when looking up to catch a ball, and should never be considered part of your wardrobe, they are a nugget cover for lazy folks who don't want to comb their hair...

I prefer a porkpie, but I've got a few derby's and a boater straw hat too....

Does this count?:cool:

PICT0006.jpg

• Members

:)

I wear a baseball cap every single minute that I'm not in my house, and I'm not at my desk. Ask any forumite who has met me if they've seen me without a baseball cap.:D

C7

• Members

I wear my white panthers hat pretty much all the time.

I have two fedoras I try to wear as much as I can though. When wearing a nice button up I have a casual brown one, and with my suits, a straight up 20's type with red feathers and everything :D

• Members

Smokinfiddler, yup, it's got a brim that goes all the way around!! it counts!

I've never been able to feel lke baseball caps fit or look allright on me, real hats are a different story, but I'm pretty picky as far as how it looks. It's time to get a new summer hat (I get a new one each year) and I'm not having any luck....

Archived