Smoking deal on a great bass, if anyone's interested...

L-1329

• Members

Ha, that went for $1200! That should be a crime. I would kill to have the chance to try out that bass, a 35" fiver, all Bart electrics, that thing would kill. I already know how sweet the neck profile is. But yeah, you guys are right. I'd be happier with a nice looking MIM P.:rolleyes::p:cool:

• Members

Yours are Very very nice, this one is just butt {censored}in ugly.

Thanks. That one was the direct inspiration though for my fretted, believe it or not. And a bass of that calibre for $1200? That's MIA Fender money! Yeah, basses like that are not going to appeal to everyone, but the deal it's new buyer got is unreal.:cool:

• Moderators

Thanks. That one was the direct inspiration though for my fretted, believe it or not. And a bass of that calibre for $1200? That's MIA Fender money! Yeah, basses like that are not going to appeal to everyone, but the deal it's new buyer got is unreal.
:cool:

Now that we've given you enough crap about how the bass looks it's time to agree that the level of workmanship you get for $1,200 in that deal is great. However, give me $1,200 and a weekend with the bass and I can get the same level of workmanship out of a production Fender or Musicman or Lakland Skyline, etc. It really boils down to what works for the player functionally and aesthetically.

Archived