Where Can I Get An Ampeg Input Nut?

LoC

• Members

A while back the nut for my Ampeg SVT-III Pro came loose and I lost it. It's been a bitch with connectivity ever since then. I have called Ampeg but they don't ship from overseas unless their is sufficient demand. Anyone know where I can get one?

• Members

Yeah, Rat Shack may have what you need.

If you have another one on there take it off put it on the one you need to make sure the threads match.

If the threads match take it to a Tru-Value/Ace Hardware kind of hardware store.

It will be cheaper than Rat Shack....and they will have every oddball size in case Ampeg put a weird hard to get size on there for some reason. :thu:

• Members

A while back the nut for my Ampeg SVT-III Pro came loose and I lost it. It's been a bitch with connectivity ever since then. I have called Ampeg but they don't ship from overseas unless their is sufficient demand. Anyone know where I can get one?

You know, that's not exactly great customer service, IMO...

I emailed Schaller one time, asking for a nut and a washer for one of their straplocks that I had lost it from - and they shipped me out 4 of each, from Germany - for no charge...

- georgestrings

Archived