rush tour dates

rikshaw

• Members

Oct 3rd Glasgow

Cool, although I will have started uni then, so I don't know my circumstances, and that of my friend who wants to go - because if he gets lucky he will be at the Portsmouth academy of contempory music getting a Batchelors in Drumming. :cool:

• Members

Once again Tennessee is treated like 2nd Class Citizens when it comes to Rock n' Roll.
:cry:
Just because Nashville is the Capitol of Country music doesn't mean we don't like Rock too. Geeze.
:rolleyes:

they Opened in Nashville last tour, I was there

They open In Atlanta this tour I will be there too

and I will make it a point to be visiting with my kinsmen the week they come to ST Louisrockon.gif

it is good to be centrally located between Ktown Music city and Hotlanta:thu:

Hey if you want to ride with me and my crew all you have to do is show up at the house we are mid ways between you and the show.

• Members

I heard that they are having a D&D tournament just inside the gates at the Rush show. It's free to join but you need to supply your own 16 sided die.

I once forgot my Die, but one of the 11,000 people at the show loaned me his.

make sure you bring your own napkins to the next Breaking Ben's Ass show. Burger King doesn't give out enough these days. I hope BB doesn't play too long, I gotta step around their drum-kit to find the bathroom!

• Members

I once forgot my Die, but one of the 11,000 people at the show loaned me his.

make sure you bring your own napkins to the next Breaking Ben's Ass show. Burger King doesn't give out enough these days. I hope BB doesn't play too long, I gotta step around their drum-kit to find the bathroom!

So what you're saying is that the more people a band draws the "better" they are?

I think those "11 thousand" people might be getting a bit more than they anticipated when they see you totally trying to fillet Geddy's wang. Bottoms up!!!!

• Members

Hey if you want to ride with me and my crew all you have to do is show up at the house we are mid ways between you and the show.

Thanks for the offer but I really wanted to take my wife and at least one of my grandkids to see em'. Oh well, maybe next time. :thu:

• Members

UK dates please?
:)

the tour dates are posted on the website at Rush.com

Oh never mind:rolleyes:

here

OCTOBER 2007 - EUROPEAN DATES

3rd Glasgow, Scotland SECC

5th Newcastle, England Metro Radio Arena

6th Sheffield, England Hallam FM Arena

9th London, England Wembley Arena

10th London, England Wembley Arena

12th Birmingham, England NEC Arena

14th Manchester, England MEN Arena

• Members

Thanks for the offer but I really wanted to take my wife and at least one of my grandkids to see em'. Oh well, maybe next time.
:thu:

bring em on more the merrier:wave:

June 13 is a Wednesday

it is about 1 hour and 45 minuite to 2 hour drive from here to Atlanta we will put you and your Wife up in my boys room and my boy can sleep in the music room and your grand child can hit the couch that way you dont have to drive an extra 2.5 hours back home until the next day we will visit the world famous Beas restauraunt before you hit the highway back home on thursday just go ahead and make a couple of days out of it

Archived