rush tour dates

rikshaw

• Members

I'll be there
:p;)

Did Breaking Benjamin announce their tour dates yet? I want to make sure they hit a parking lot near me!

I hope I can get tickets this time. Last time I went to get BB tickets, they informed me that I was caller 11, and all 10 tickets to the show were gone.

• Members

Did Breaking Benjamin announce their tour dates yet? I want to make sure they hit a parking lot near me!

I hope I can get tickets this time. Last time I went to get BB tickets, they informed me that I was caller 11, and all 10 tickets to the show were gone.

I have no idea what this means :confused:

• Members

Nice.:D

Perhaps Breaking Benjamin can open for Rush, giving me an extra 45 minutes in the Red Rocks parking lot to do beer bongs.:idea:

C7

• Members

I

There's really no one in the Bonnaroo line up that I'd care to see. I'm talking bands like Rush, Megadeth, Metalica, AC/DC, Judas Priest, ect. Ok, Queensryche Did make it to Tennessee, god bless em' for that but where's all the other Metal/Hard Rock bands?

• Members

Nah I only have fetishes for good bands:p

I can see your definition of "Good band" is questionable. You shouldn't miss this show, then...

"March 23 Breaking Benjamin - Bloomsburg PA Nelson Field House @ Bloomsburg University (Headlining w/The Drama Club) "

Here is where you can see your band locally...

2.jpg

here is where I will see Rush...

camden.png

Archived