How about some classic cheescake?

Bluesman0511

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't know 'bout the rest of you, but I get tired of pix of pubescent girls. If you've got a favorite hottie from the far side of 30 ( or 40, or more ) let's see 'em.

My 2 favs...

lyndacarter11xd0.jpg

Not that a pic of Lynda Carter isn't appreciated, since she's quite :love:

But she was in her 20s when that picture was taken. :p

As for lovely and 30+

She's 48 (44 in the pic):

240px-Susanna_Hoffs_2003_Promo_Photo.jpg

She's 33 (and maybe the most beautiful woman in the world, if there is such a thing):

heidi_klum_esquire_mag_4_big-thumb.jpg

She's 38 (and luminous and gorgeous and oh so pretty):

79th_BlanchettC_01.jpg

Plenty of others, Sharon Stone, Suzanne Sommers, Sandra Bullock, Sheryl Crow...All over 40, all gorgeous.

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the hots for Cate Blanchett.
:D
C7

I was discussing it with someone the other day. She doesn't immediately come to mind when I think "who's really gorgeous in hollywood", but every time I see her she's absolutely stunning and radiant...

• Members

Not that a pic of Lynda Carter isn't appreciated, since she's quite
:love:

But she was in her 20s when that picture was taken.
:p

I guess I didn't make my point very well when I introduced this thread. Then again, Kash always did have a tendency to nitpick.

Lynda Carter in her 20's had more maturity and poise than Britney, Christina, Pink, etc. will ever be able to aspire to. It is a generational difference that I was alluding to, not merely physical, chronological beauty.

lyndacarteryh8.jpg

thedukesofhazzard1cb4.jpg

BTW, Lynda Carter is now 56.

• Members

I was discussing it with someone the other day. She doesn't immediately come to mind when I think "who's really gorgeous in hollywood", but every time I see her she's absolutely stunning and radiant...

cateblanchettlw0.jpg

cateblanchettpicture2ln8.jpg

"Stunning and radiant" she is definitely... but georgeous, pretty or beautiful she ain't.

That's merely semantics, sure. But Cate Blanchett is firmly in that category of women who have less than classic features, but are supremely attractive nonetheless.

Archived