I just bought Clutch tickets!!

ToeJamFootball

• Members

I get my pay tomorrow and then I'll buy my ticket. Thanks B-Bottom from me as well for letting me know that they play here in Copenhagen too.

Edit: And it's a lot less of a problem for me getting there than for TJF apparently. I'll just hop on my bike and

• Members

I get my pay tomorrow and then I'll buy my ticket. Thanks B-Bottom from me as well for letting me know that they play here in Copenhagen too.

Edit: And it's a lot less of a problem for me getting there than for TJF apparently. I'll just hop on my bike and

• Members
HELL YES!!!

Thanks B-Bottom for letting me know they are playing australia.

All I got to do now is book my flights and figure out where I am going to sleep
:D

Great...now I feel bad saying I don't want to drive four hours to Dallas to catch them - here you are booking flights. I bow to your hard corredness...Dustin

• Members

Great...now I feel bad saying I don't want to drive four hours to Dallas to catch them - here you are booking flights. I bow to your hard corredness...

Dustin

I Live 1000Kms away from any major city, and when bands come to australia they generally only play Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.

btw, what is corredness?

• Members

I Live 1000Kms away from any major city, and when bands come to australia they generally only play Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.

btw, what is corredness?

I was making a new word construction off of "hard core." So I kind of made a word to make it work :D

I used to live in Montana and all big concerts (and small indie bands worth listening to) either came to Calgary Alberta, Seattle, Denver or Minneapolis/St. Paul. I didn't go to big concerts :D

Dustin

• Members

I was making a new word construction off of "hard core." So I kind of made a word to make it work

I used to live in Montana and all big concerts (and small indie bands worth listening to) either came to Calgary Alberta, Seattle, Denver or Minneapolis/St. Paul. I didn't go to big concerts

Dustin

Hahaha, righto, I understand now.

Last year I flew to melbourne to see Megadeth, this year I'm seeing Clutch and next year I am moving to Melbourne so who know's who I will see.

Maybe King's X can afford a trip to Australia :idea:

Man that would be it.

• Members

It really sucks when bands skip Denver because we're 600+ miles away from the closest big city. It sometimes sucks when bands play Red Rocks, too, because you're competing for tickets with people from like 6 states, and it only seats about 9500 people.

I only really get bent if a band skips Denver and plays Salt Lake City or Albuquerque; once the Rolling Stones skipped Denver because Jagger doesn't like the altitude, but they played Albuquerque, which is about the same elevation as Denver.:rolleyes:

C7

• Members

It really sucks when bands skip Denver because we're 600+ miles away from the closest big city. It sometimes sucks when bands play Red Rocks, too, because you're competing for tickets with people from like 6 states, and it only seats about 9500 people.

I only really get bent if a band skips Denver and plays Salt Lake City or Albuquerque; once the Rolling Stones skipped Denver because Jagger doesn't like the altitude, but they played Albuquerque, which is about the same elevation as Denver.
:rolleyes:
C7

I'm pretty lucky to be able to have so many major citys within a few hours at most. it would be nice to have a freaking band and to be able to play in so many popular areas

• Members

I'm pretty lucky to be able to have so many major citys within a few hours at most. it would be nice to have a freaking band and to be able to play in so many popular areas

Brisbane is only a 2 hour flight from where I am. The whole trip not including accommodation will cost around AUD$250

• Members

There's the advantage/disadvantage to Denver: our music scene is a petri dish. We have enough places to play to support a thriving music scene, but if you want to play outta town, you'd better pack a lunch. Colorado Springs doesn't count, either. There are 300,000 people there that don't go to shows.:D

The smart bands go play in Laramie and Sheridan, WY.:idea:

C7

• Members

There's the advantage/disadvantage to Denver: our music scene is a petri dish. We have enough places to play to support a thriving music scene, but if you want to play outta town, you'd better pack a lunch. Colorado Springs doesn't count, either. There are 300,000 people there that don't go to shows.
The smart bands go play in Laramie and Sheridan, WY.
:idea:
C7

The bands in this area who are serious about getting somewhere rarely play here. One reason is because their isn't really a venue for original music or a real following for it. Which to be honest I can understand why because 99% of the original bands here suck balls. This area is dominated by cover bands and DJ's, which is cool if that's your thing.

• Members

Damn that is dedication to jump on a plane to go to a show. I guess if it's the only way you're able to see a band you like then you've got to do what you've got to do.

I wish I already lived down south. If I did, I would be going to both Lamb of God and Clutch. I can't afford the accommodation for more than a couple of days though.

• Members

The bands in this area who are serious about getting somewhere rarely play here. One reason is because their isn't really a venue for original music or a real following for it. Which to be honest I can understand why because 99% of the original bands here suck balls. This area is dominated by cover bands and DJ's, which is cool if that's your thing.

Man come to Denver. There are WAY more bands than bass players here. And there are more venues than good bands...

C7

• Members

Man come to Denver. There are WAY more bands than bass players here. And there are more venues than good bands...

C7

If I didn't despise the cold so much I'd consider it. When I move it's going to be to some place warm that doesn't get snow.

• Members

It was 70 degrees yesterday in Denver. It's snowing right now.

I bet you get more snow there than we do here...

C7

We probably do. it was 83 on tuesday and like 70 some yesterday. We get every extreme here. Our summers are {censored}ing terrible. it will be like 99 degrees with 500% humidity. Then we'll have about a week of fall. It then goes to winter time, which consists of 20 inches of snow and 18- temps. Not to mention this is the absolute worst place in the country if you have allergies.

When i move I want to be as far away from all this crap as possible

Archived