Damnit!

niomosy

• Members

So a co-worker in the cube next to mine says, "hey, are you a hockey fan?" Me? Yup! Not as big as I used to be but still a fan. He hands me two tickets to the L.A. Kings vs. Vancouver game tonight. It's been years since I've been to a game.

I've got a god damned mid-term tonight :mad: :mad:

• Members

Hey, you'll always have "something" coming up, the Kings vs Canucks game is TONIGHT and ONLY TONIGHT. Get your butt down to the rink, drink a few beers and have fun. :thu: If you don't the Hockey Gods will only make you flunk that dang test anyway, LOL. :D

• Members

Mid-term? I've always thought you were much older. "Why?" you ask? Hmm...maybe it has something to do with the fact that you own a bass that is worth more than my house.
:D

Well, that and I've got a 14 month old ;) Truth be told, I'm not quite a youngin' anymore. I just started into a career at 20 and have been riding that for a very long time. I started going to school part-time and just about have my lower-division crap done (woulda been sooner were it not for a job change that killed my ability to take night classes for almost 2 years :mad: well... that and me taking a break for a while as well).

• Members

Well, that and I've got a 14 month old
;)
Truth be told, I'm not quite a youngin' anymore. I just started into a career at 20 and have been riding that for a very long time. I started going to school part-time and just about have my lower-division crap done (woulda been sooner were it not for a job change that killed my ability to take night classes for almost 2 years
:mad:
well... that and me taking a break for a while as well).

Gotcha. :D

But I still hate you because of that Fodera. Bastage. :mad:

• Members

Gotcha.
:D

But I still hate you because of that Fodera. Bastage.
:mad:

Many do :D Still, I'm glad I bought it when I had the chance. Now that we've got baby Nio, the wifey's not working and that cushy added income is gone :cry:

Having baby Nio raised by mommy rather than daycare is a great thing for her, though. She's worth it :)

Archived