Gigs this weekend??

mrmatt64

• Members

Friday Night: Hyatt Capitol's 50's Celebration 8 until 11 (big $$)

Saturday Night: Filling in on bass for the band BENT at Thirsty Whale (west side of Columbus)

Sunday: practice with my original band M.V.P. in my basement, no $$, but looking forward to that the most:freak:

:D

Mr. Matt

• Members

Nope.

:(

BUT I'm judging a Battle of the Bands tonight!!

:thu:

That should be fun! You ought to do a Simon Cowell impersonation after each band...

'bunch of rubbish"

"you should all just quit"

:D

Just kiddin'

Mr. Matt

• Members

Sounds like fun.

Last weekend of Cabaret -

Tonight and Saturday: 8:00

Sunday: 3:00

also on Sunday - Worlds Trio (Jazz/World/Fusion) - 6:00

Both my rock bands are hitting the road for a short time next weekend, so if anyone is in the Mount Pleasant, or Big Rapids area in Michigan come on out.

• Members

Cruise Control ( thecruisecontrolband.com ) will be at The Cock-Eyed Seagull, Webster TX. tonight starting at 9:00pm.

and

at T-Bone Toms, Kemah TX. tomorrow, Sat.3/31 starting at 7:00 pm, weather permitting.

:thu:

In the area, c'mon out and have a rocking good time.

• Members

Sounds like fun.

Last weekend of Cabaret -

Tonight and Saturday: 8:00

Sunday: 3:00

also on Sunday - Worlds Trio (Jazz/World/Fusion) - 6:00

Both my rock bands are hitting the road for a short time next weekend, so if anyone is in the Mount Pleasant, or Big Rapids area in Michigan come on out.

You playing up at Rubble's? I love that place!

Third weekend of playing Reefer Madness; it sounds like next weekend, they're going to add an extra show. Then on Sunday, I'm heading into Detroit for Wrestlemania!!!

• Members

Not this weekend but...next Wednesday (does that count?)

Severance - April 4, 2007 @ The Space in Hamden, CT

We also got word that we'll be opening for Spocks Beard on April 26, 2007 @ The Webster in Hartford, CT. If anyone is interested in tickets, I think they're $17 through us...instead of $25 or whatever they are. Should be an awesome show for anyone into Prog/Prog Metal...

• Members

We were going to play tonight at a great venue in Galveston (Whisky's), but alas, it has changed ownership and the new guy isn't booking bands (yet?). But Saturday afternoon we're playing at the Evadale Catfish Festival with our good friends "Three Legged Dawg."

• Members

You playing up at Rubble's? I love that place!

Third weekend of playing Reefer Madness; it sounds like next weekend, they're going to add an extra show. Then on Sunday, I'm heading into Detroit for Wrestlemania!!!

Rubble's indeed - That is Thursday night with my band Barbarossa.

Sometime in April we'll be in Kalamazoo (I think) with Sprout.

How's the music for Reefer Madness? I think that would be a great one for our local theater to put on.

• Members

- my thread sunk like a rock so I'll tack it on here -

I guess I'm as ready as I can be. I signed up to do two gigs this weekend with my new band - Souled Out (Motown and Soul Review). Two weeks of cramming and about 35 new tunes. I've never even played with these guys so let's hope they like me.

I'm pretty nervous but I think I have the material down. No drinking at this gig though. I'll be holding on with everything I got.

MARTORELLI

• Members

Rubble's indeed - That is Thursday night with my band Barbarossa.

Sometime in April we'll be in Kalamazoo (I think) with Sprout.

How's the music for Reefer Madness? I think that would be a great one for our local theater to put on.

Let me know when you get a gig out here, and I'll see if I can make it out.

The music for Reefer Madness is pretty close to what you'd expect from a campy rock-musical; I'd put it close to the vein of Rocky Horror. So far, we've been getting some great reviews from the more conservative folk around, which is promising.

Archived