Thunderbird is a GO 4 Launch

Enderz13

• Members

Never was a big Gibson fan, but swinged by GC other day and tried and Epi Thunderbird for the first time. WOW, I likes. After swinging by and stroking it for a couple days I took the plunge.

274933.jpg

she is in transit as I write(1Z 1A7 15V 03 1669 691 UPS) and I am monitoring her more than one does the Stork delivering a joyous bundle:rawk:

• Members

Am I the only bassist on the planet who thinks the t-birds are completely unappealing?

Cum on you got 2 admit the T-Bird is a 1 of a kind classic. It has a RIC like feel, original sound, the neck is very accessible and you can rest your elbow on the body like The OX.

If you just started playing and choose a T-bird you'll love it, but if you started on something, especially Fenders you will resist, but once U fall, Hard you will FALL :wave:

• Members

Am I the only bassist on the planet who thinks the t-birds are completely unappealing?

Why, yes. Yes, you are. :p

T-birds are an acquired taste. They weigh a ton and neck-dive like a mad bastage, but my gawd they sound great through a tube amp with a little bit of dirt. :thu:

• Members

Why, yes. Yes, you are.
:p

T-birds are an acquired taste. They weigh a ton and neck-dive like a mad bastage, but my gawd they sound great through a tube amp with a little bit of dirt.
:thu:

:thu: Yes they are an acquired taste but easly acquired.Yes they weigh a ton but there worth the wieght in gold.

Yes they neck dive like a mad bastage but you get used to that and there is no other sound on earth like a tb through any AMP. I also have an EB 2 that bass is a one trick pony but it does it very well.:D

Archived