Just watched "Rockstar" again and....

TN.Frank

• Members

...that movie {censored}in' ROCKS. Jason Bonham and Zack Wylde totally kick ass and Mark Wahlberg does an excellent job. I think the main message in the movie is "Be true to yourself", I mean, it's cool doing covers but don't get so hung up on being someone else that you lose yourself. Killer movie, if ya'll haven't seen it then beg, borrow or steal a copy and give it a look. :thu:

• Members

Watchin' it makes me wish I'd have worked harder at being one but I'd have probably have died from an overdose "back in the day", now that I'm older I think I could handle a bit of fame, come on fame, where the hell are ya'.LOL. :D

• Members

I thought it was way cool the way he "passed on the torch" to the kid at the end of the movie so he could go "take a piss". That part always gets me choked up. Kind of a, "he got his 15 minutes of fame, time for someone else now" deal. Also, I love the way it shows the "dark side" of the biz, it's not all tea and roses when you make it to the big time. :D

• Members

Watchin' it makes me wish I'd have worked harder at being one but I'd have probably have died from an overdose "back in the day", now that I'm older I think I could handle a bit of fame, come on fame, where the hell are ya'.LOL.
:D

I love that movie.

I agree with you about trying harder and pushing the druge envelope. I did enough not being a rock star...

as much as I love my family and my life I cant help thinking sometimes how much fun it would have been to live fast and die hard.....

the end of that movie made me feel good that I chose the life i did. Like the charecter it all could have been lost for what???

• Members

All I gotta say is MARKY MARK and THE FUNKY BUNCH good viberations, hey Marky Mark is great actor a semi-straight Matt Damon. I guess I can't stop true Marky Fans from seeing the Shooter, but when U in the NRA what yuh gonna do:wave:

Archived