Best online dealers (US only) for bass instruments?

Teleken

• Members

Stop it right now... I am already GASing after looking at merely two links and I just bought 4 new basses, a cab, and 4 effects pedals... ahh!!!

Then I wouldn't go to World Music Supply if you like Genz stuff...cuz they stock lots of Genz stuff......and they're local to me as well...so yeah...it's hard on me to pay back school and not buy my lightweight rig....

• Members

Not to worry, that is hardly a problem. I have almost everything I need.

The only thing left to buy is an ampeg head, a G&L Tribute, a Fender jazz, schecter custom-4, Fullerton, another SX, an orange MM, dunlop wah, digitech wah, distortion....

Crap.

• Members

Not to worry, that is hardly a problem. I have almost everything I need.

The only thing left to buy is an ampeg head, a G&L Tribute, a Fender jazz, schecter custom-4, Fullerton, another SX, an orange MM, dunlop wah, digitech wah, distortion....

Crap.

I'll make that list shorter for ya...and cheaper...

Ampeg head- buy a Genz Benz 1200 and ship it to me, I'll ship you my B4R

G&L Tribute- Get the L2000, it'll take over the tones on the Jazz, Schecter, Fullerton, and the SX and MM too.

Dunlop AND digitech wah's? Why two?

Distortion...use the Ampeg mid grit.

• Members

Thanks guys - looks like the winner is a Ken Smith Designs (the MIK, not the MIA) fretless 5 string JB. Price is right, and the build quality's good, nice reviews from the folks that own 'em. There was a WAY cool Modulus out there, but 10 pounds is a little heavy for me.

Archived