OT: C7 likes chubby girls again...

BeeTL

• Members

She's chubby? I'd hate to see your idea of skinny...

Naw, just the best pic I could find on short notice.

I'd like to see pics of attractive chubby girls, but Google Image search was no help.

Try again...How 'bout these girls?

real%20women-789598.jpg

or her?

00590m.jpg

• Members

I'd like to see pics of attractive chubby girls, but Google Image search was no help.

That's because chubby girls don't {censored} around, they go right to the hardcore action. It's this straightforward mindset that attracted me in the first place; set down your beer, take off your shoes, get down. Boom.

C7

• Members

When did he ever quit?

kelly_clarkson_sm_1.jpg

Erhm. If that's anyone's definition of "chubby" it's no wonder girls have self-esteem and image issues. She looks a wholesome, healthy and trim weight in that picture.

For cryin' out loud.

Edit: Would hit it.

• Members

Been there, done that. No thanks - I'll take "skinny" girls over chubby ones any day, all else being equal. Just because I like thin girls doesn't mean I like the anorexic look (blech). My rule of thumb is this - when I put my arm around the girl, it shouldn't get sucked in between fat rolls. Kelly Clarkson in the picture posted above is fine. What I like to avoid is the biggun's. The last girl that liked me (and actually tried to put the moves on me) was 5'5" and 220. I like her personality and everything, but I just couldn't get past the weight thing. Maybe I will be able to someday, but it's not for me.

• Members

Okay, I did a little searching on my local internet personals (Yahoo, craigslist) and found a bunch of pictures of girls in the market for a guy. Keep in mind these women all willingly posted their pictures on the web. Almost all of them consider themselves "curvy," "voluptuous," or "thick." Judge for yourself.

• Members

Naw, just the best pic I could find on short notice.

Try again...How 'bout these girls?

real%20women-789598.jpg

or her?

00590m.jpg

They all look very good and a few of them are smoking hot!:love:

I don't see a chubette in the bunch, well maybe one.

Some of you guys can't tell the difference between lean tender meat and fat!:D :D :D

Archived