Check out this clip from my band's St Pats gig...

georgestrings

• Members

http://www.myspace.com/shovelheadcny

It's on our myspace page - although the recording isn't the best(can't hear much of the bass, and the drums sound kinda "electronic"), it was nice of the venue owner to record it off the board for us, and send it on over for posting...

We haven't been out all that long, and are still scrambling to keep our faces in the public eye, while booking summer shows - so we're a bit weak on the promotion end of things... On the bright side, according to those who've checked us out live, we're doing a good job of letting our playing do the talking for us... Just thought I'd share,

- georgestrings

• Members

sweet!

pity you're not a little louder, but that's one badass drummer you got!

-wam-

Yeah, I know - 'cause I usually tear it up pretty good on that song, too... We auditioned a few drummers last summer, and this guy was hands down WAY better than the rest of them - real good guy, and easy to work with, also... I thought our guitarist came across pretty well on it, too...

- georgestrings

• Members

I can hear you've really matched the Black Sabbath and FNM mix. Your basslines mostly FNM and that's a cool thing :)

Your drummer is absolutely {censored} hot pulling that off. Rock {censored}in solid. Not an easy song to pull off all the way through and well.

Archived