Listen to the new NIN Album FREE! (Legit from NIN)

lokidecat

• Members

thanks man, I will listen to that when I get home, never fair to try and judge something based of off crappy computer speakers at work.

I'm really diggin it.

EDIT: I've had the link to Survivalism andmy violent heart for a while now. Survivalism is a sweet track:thu:

• Moderators
If it's anything like their last one, I'll pass.

If it's anything like Downward Spiral, I'm in. (Another example of someone going sober and making crappy music afterwards.)

Yo.

I actually kind of liked with teeth, but maybe that's because I went sober and make crappy music now, too. :D

• Members

If it's anything like their last one, I'll pass.

If it's anything like Downward Spiral, I'm in. (Another example of someone going sober and making crappy music afterwards.)

Yo.

Pretty much.

I like a few songs off of With Teeth, but the album on the whole didn't do much for me.

• Members

I got this from my good friend:

i like "me, i'm not" and "meet your master" right now. the album has the feel of being recorded in a blown-out bunker and then transmitted over a broken wire with all the glitches and beeps. there is a GIGANTIC network of NIN-created and fan-created websites that explore the concepts brought forth by the album, with wild speculation, conspiracy theory, mutilated digital art, literary references, and so on...it's a pretty strange phenomenon...

• Members

the album has the feel of being recorded in a blown-out bunker and then transmitted over a broken wire with all the glitches and beeps.

It's amazing how much top of the line sophisticated music production equipment it takes to make a lo-fi record these days :D

12.jpg

:wave:

Archived