DAOTD: Rocky Mountain Retard - pt 2

chris-dax

• Members

Emboldened by their stunningly inept managment of the state voting system (many citizens were treated to a 4-5 hour wait in order to vote in the last general election), retards in the Colorado legislature surge forward to advise the President on foreign policy and prosecution of the war in Iraq.

House passes war resolution

Compromise stops short of Senate's opposition to surge

Ahmad Terry

• Members

"I don't want to pull out of Iraq, but I don't want to blindly plod ahead either," said Rep. Joe Rice, D-Littleton,
(I guess that's what he means by "comprhensive strategy"
:freak:
)
a lieutenant colonel in the Army Reserves who has served two tours in Iraq and plans to go on a third

I find it interesting that you bolded the part you did, while passing on the part I've underlined.

I'm not saying that resolution is worth {censored} (it's not) - just noting that at least this guy has first-hand experience.

• Members

Emboldened by their stunningly inept managment of the state voting system (many citizens were treated to a 4-5 hour wait in order to vote in the last general election), retards in the Colorado legislature surge forward to advise the President on foreign policy and prosecution of the war in Iraq.

House passes war resolution

Compromise stops short of Senate's opposition to surge

Ahmad Terry

• Members

I find it interesting that you bolded the part you did, while passing on the part I've underlined.

I'm not saying that resolution is worth {censored} (it's not) - just noting that at least this guy has first-hand experience.

"I don't want to pull out of Iraq, but I don't want to blindly plod ahead either," said Rep. Joe Rice, D-Littleton...is a quote from the piece

I guess that's what he means by "comprhensive strategy"...is my editorial comment...

So Rice wants

• after you've been to Iraq.

Archived