Band is busy as can be 8 days+6 shows+18hours=

PrestiaRules

• Members

sore fingers...:)

The last couple months have been VERY busy. This last weekend was stacked! Canada Day (07/01) is a pretty big deal here in Seoul due to the HUGE # of Canuck Ex-Pats teaching English in Korea. So we had a 3 hour gig Saturday 2 3hr gigs on Sunday and it was a blast. We also had to cram in a 3 hour rehersal on Sat morning because we needed to practice the 13 new songs we learned specifically for the Canada Day gigs (a bunch of Tragically Hip----crowds LOVED it) We were tight for time because I spent the previous week in Thailand.

We also have just recently accepted a regular Thursday night slot as the house band at a microbrewery here in Seoul (company from Alberta, Canada..Big Rock..delicious beer btw) So in a week we usually have 3 hours gigs on each of Thur., Fri., and Sat. (This week we have gigs on Thursday and Friday in Seoul and are travelling to the South West coast of Korea to play on Saturday.) Add in a 3 hour rehersal on Wed and I have some tired/sore hands...really makes you respect you guys who do it 300+ times a year!!:thu:

So if anyone wants to have a good job, see another part of the world and gig as often as you want...come on over to Seoul. I will set you up with a good job and hook you up with a pile of singers/guitarists/keyboardists in dire need of bassists and drummers!

thanks for letting me share :)

• Members

Right on! Gigs are great. I've had a couple friends do stints in Seoul teaching English and they loved it there.

As for Big Rock.... Great beer. I used to drink it and went on a brewery tour when I lived in Calgary. Magpie Rye is a good brew if they have it there.

• Members

Right on! Gigs are great. I've had a couple friends do stints in Seoul teaching English and they loved it there.

As for Big Rock.... Great beer. I used to drink it and went on a brewery tour when I lived in Calgary. Magpie Rye is a good brew if they have it there.

The Traditional Ale is my current fave...but I have to say the Apple Cider they brew is really nice too. Great with brunch

Archived