Petition of complaint to Musicians Friend Corporate Regarding downtime.

thefyn

• Members

Sick of the BS with the server being down, search engine down, BS "upgrade" answers to the server downtime etc? (This has been going on for a YEAR!)

Go here to sign a petition (it is 100% anonymous) that we will send to Musicians Friend Corporate when enough sigs have been taken.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/hcforums/

PLEASE SIG THIS LINK IF YOU ARE SICK OF THE DOWNTIME

I think it is time to bypass the complaint system in place here and start a petition of complaint. Not to the IT dept, but to Musicians Friend Corporate (or whoever owns MF)

(Musicians Friend owns Harmony Central)

• Members

Damn, banned just like that.

I'd like to take this opportunity to profess my love for Musician's Friend and thank them for all of the years of great prices, exceptional service and for making me a better musician.

It's one thing to start a complaint thread, but it's another entirely when you spam every subforum with it. He's on a one-day ban to keep him from continuing to post it...:)

• Members

Free or not, the service going down once or twice a day is kind of obnoxious.

And the cost isn't relevant here. If their service suffers because of poor programming/bad software etc..., then people go elsewhere.

I won't because I'm to lazy to change my bookmarks.

I just wish they'd stop calling it "Scheduled Maintenance" because there is nothing scheduled about it. (heh)

• Members

Hey, now that there's no search, the forum is working pretty well.
:thu:

Then again, there's no {censored}ing search.
:mad:

Yeah! I had to register at Talkbass to try to find what I was looking for. And wouldn't you know it, somebody had already registered as, "Superbad," so I had to register as, "Not Superbad," which was a big blow to my self confidence. So I feel like I've been drug through the mud a little here on HC's behalf! :mad::mad::mad:

:p

• Members

Yeah! I had to register at Talkbass to try to find what I was looking for. And wouldn't you know it, somebody had already registered as, "Superbad," so I had to register as, "Not Superbad," which was a big blow to my self confidence. So I feel like I've been drug through the mud a little here on HC's behalf!

:p

I see a case for alienation of musical affection, mental anguish, maybe even a class action suit. Call me at Dewey, Chetem, and Howe, Attorneys at Law.

• Members

Just so that there's no doubt in anyone's mind, thefyn was not banned/blocked for the fact that he was trying to lodge a complaint. That is not at all the reason. It's just not kosher with forum policy to "spam" every board on HC with threads like he did.

If you've got a complaint, feel free to PM any of us or shoot an email to the HC webmaster, and we'll help you in any way we can. :cool:

Archived