I built a ghetto pedalboard

Undead Sycip

• Members

From wood from Home Depot, some nails, paint and velcro. Cost me less than $10.00 :)

pedalboardfinalfive

3 Loooper with two outputs takes two basses selectable via footswitch.

Loop 1: Fulltone Bassdrive > Wah

Loop 2: POG

Loop 3: GT6B

Loops go to effects channel

Dry out goes to Fulltone Fat Boost > Big Muff

:wave:

• Members

how do you like that POG?

:thu:Loves it. Tracks perfectly. Even does chords and a very lush chorus. I kinda miss the pedal bends of the Whammy that it replaced on my board though.

T3ch, the inspiration was the Pedaltrain pallet style design. It makes it easier to hide cables :)

• Members

Well you're right about one thing... That is indeed ghetto.

(actually it looks pretty damn good for what it is, good call with the black paint)

Looks good to me.

Wondering why the GT6 isn't on the board though.

If it were ghetto, it would be made from grafitti covered, half disintegrated wet flakeboard stolen from a construction site.:D

• Members

I separated the GT6B to keep the size and weight of the Ghettotrain board manageable. @ 33" X 15" it's already a big board. Putting the GT6B on it will probably result in a board over five feet wide. I'll get tired of running back and forth in front of my board to stomp on stuff:freak:

Also there are times when I play out that the place doesn't have room for my entire rig so I just bring a bass, the GT6B and a light cab+head.

• Members

I separated the GT6B to keep the size and weight of the Ghettotrain board manageable. @ 33" X 15" it's already a big board. Putting the GT6B on it will probably result in a board over five feet wide. I'll get tired of running back and forth in front of my board to stomp on stuff:freak:

Also there are times when I play out that the place doesn't have room for my entire rig so I just bring a bass, the GT6B and a light cab+head.

Could add another ghetto-tacular level to it.

That is awesom btw.

Archived