Ok so about the "Cloverfield" project..

baracuda2004

• Members

(that trailer before Transformers). I've heard speculation that it could be anything from remade japanese movies to Evangelion, Cthulu or even possibly VOLTRON(that's just retarted). Personally I think it's the story of a scorned Texan who on a trip to NY finds out that his post count on a favorite forum of his has been reset. All those years of typing GONE... So now he rampages through the north trying to find the bastages that caused this and with his mighty T-40 brings forth THE SUCK

aptly titled

":rawk:The TransSucktimatumFictionHorrorQuest...:mad:III:mad::rawk:"

What do you guys think?

• Members

Man, it better not be Evangelion. Unless the trailer has nothing to do with the actual movie, it will suck and I will burn Hollywood to the ground.

For those of you who made the wise choise not to see the abomination that was Transformers, here's a link to the trailer that hopefully works:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z61/picnicbear47/?action=view&current=49d9bd02eff09060.flv

As long as it's not Evangelion, I think it might be cool.

• Members

Man, it better not be Evangelion. Unless the trailer has nothing to do with the actual movie, it will suck and I will burn Hollywood to the ground.

For those of you who made the wise choise not to see the abomination that was Transformers, here's a link to the trailer that hopefully works:

As long as it's not Evangelion, I think it might be cool.

Abomination??!?!?!? That was the best movie i've ever seen.

• Members

Must be the first time you paid a visit to a movie theater.

no i didn't see it in theaters. i've watched almost every movie that's hit theaters in the past years and I still think that Transformers was the best. I didn't have 1 bad thing to say about Transformers, but every other movie i've seen could have been improved in some ways.

• Members

"If you do a domain registry look up for the official site, it says it's owned by Paramount and the Freemasons, and operated by Albert Pike."

Tell me more please!

Looks like end of the world stuff with comets and the like.
:cool:

Well, alright!

See, I'm big into conspiracy theories, so I've read up on a lot of stuff. I'll attempt to condense it for this post:

Albert Pike

He is one of America's most famous Freemasons. He was a Confederate and had connections to the KKK. Furthermore, he wrote a book called "Morals and Dogma," which was a how-to for Freemasons, and became somewhat of a handbook to the Masonic Bible. The book is vastly popular and can be found in nearly every Masonic lodge. Lastly, Pike was a Luciferian, and in "Morals and Dogma," he wrote the following:

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

MAJESTYTWELVE

Brought to light by former Naval Officer William Cooper, MAJESTYTWELVE is a secret society of 12 men, and together they run the U.S. government. Their goal is to create a world government by any means necessary, and some even believe they have helped mastermind everything from the Great Depression to the events of Sept. 11. It's believed their immediate goal is to transform the U.S. into a third world country, hence the outsourcing of jobs and the such. MAJESTYTWELVE also has connections with other secret societies such as the Freemasons and Illuminati. Many have said President Kennedy was assasinated because he wanted to make the group public. For more on MAJESTYTWELVE, visit http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm.

Illuminati

This is the bread and butter. This group is believed to be behind nearly everything that is leading to a New World Order. Basically, they control all of the worlds' affairs.

So, it could be very interesting if the "Cloverfield" project is a take on the end of the modern world, a la Illuminati style.

• Members

I hope they don't do an Evangelion movie. If they do, they need to do it RIGHT and make it a trilogy at least. And there's no way that the series' actual ending will fly in Hollywood, so they'd probably just screw up the story anyway. :( I was just watching those DVDs the other day.

Archived