You guys are gonna love this. A fun little project for us...

Crescent Seven

• Members

So I add requested someone who I thought was a person that I knew. I was wrong, and here's the response he sent me:

"Your request to be added to my friend list is regretfully denied. There are many applicable reasons for said denial, but the only one that really matters is the fact that I {censored}ing hate hippies. The truth is, if I saw you in a dark alley, I would probably chop your lips off and {censored} on your dirty, bug-infested head. So stop sending me invites to your crappy little dirtheaded fantasy world. Also, as a bit of friendly advice, you might try getting jobs and moving out of your parents' basement. Go {censored} yourself, and leave me alone.

Hippie Killer

P.S.

Funny, when I was {censored}ing your mother, she never said a word about you or your crappy band. Weird."

Alright. Here's his myspace address: myspace.com/angryfireman

Have your band add request this guy, and post his responses!:D

C7

• Members

So I add requested someone who I thought was a person that I knew. I was wrong, and here's the response he sent me:

"Your request to be added to my friend list is regretfully denied. There are many applicable reasons for said denial, but the only one that really matters is the fact that I {censored}ing hate hippies. The truth is, if I saw you in a dark alley, I would probably chop your lips off and {censored} on your dirty, bug-infested head. So stop sending me invites to your crappy little dirtheaded fantasy world. Also, as a bit of friendly advice, you might try getting jobs and moving out of your parents' basement. Go {censored} yourself, and leave me alone.

Hippie Killer

P.S.

Funny, when I was {censored}ing your mother, she never said a word about you or your crappy band. Weird."

Alright. Here's his myspace address:
myspace.com/angryfireman

Have your band add request this guy, and post his responses!
:D
C7

Classic!:D:D:D

• Members

It's like Joel the Basher all over again!:D

I responded to his tirade, and here's what he wrote back:

"What the {censored} is a "styley"? And after looking at my profile (if you did) you would surely understand why I was able to come up with such beautifully written and well-spoken words of encouragement for you. Not only am I an exceptionally large man with anger issues, I am also a mother{censored}ing genius and ladie's man. That's right fruitcake: I beat hippies for breakfast, lift heavy things for lunch, and lay pipe like a master plumber when the sun goes down. I am an old school man's man, the kind of guy who stitches his own cuts, works on his own vehicles. The kind of guy who thinks the world was a better place when arguments were settled with fists instead of lawyers, when nobody knew who Jerry Garcia was, and when "guys" like Al Giore would have been chased out of town by a group of angry blue-collar guys armed with axe handles and torches.

So recognize the awe-inspiring power I possess for what it is: Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Hippie Killer

P.S.

Your reply was pretty good, but surely after reading my latest piece, you will admit defeat and return to bothering some other poor schmuck."

Man. What a chump.:D

C7

• Members

So what are you going to up the ante with this time?

"Your profile is private so I couldn't look at how awesome you are even if I wanted to. Furthermore, I give a hot {censored} how big and angry you are, and if you truly were a genius ladies man, you wouldn't use an apostrophe in the word "ladies".

Admit defeat? I'll do that as soon as I see you at a show with more chicks simultaneously talking to you than me. If you had any idea about who we are as people you wouldn't be talking all the {censored} you are, you're just making judgments. In fact, you might be surprised to learn what our politics are, what our backgrounds are, and what kind of lives we live. That's what makes you look like a chump; instead of just declining the request, you had to pipe up and say a bunch of angry {censored}. Any man that's as incredible as you claim to be would never need to do that kind of thing, he'd have enough class and decorum as a

"man's man" to brush it off and move forward.

The honest truth? I requested you because I thought you were someone that I know, and I was wrong. The fireman that I know is a real man that doesn't need to be a false-erudite prick to feel better about his life, because it's not pathetic and empty. I'm 100% certain you can beat my ass, but I'm also 100% certain that I'm still a better man than you, with a hotter wife and far more recognition and accomplishment as a person.

Stay angry, bro. Someone somewhere will respect you for it."

I wish I had better {censored} to do than cross swords with a douchebag on myspace, but I don't right now.:D

C7

Archived