So my parents have asked me what I want for a graduation gift...

NeonVomit

• Members

I'm having my uni graduation ceremony in a couple of weeks' time, and my parents have said they want to buy me something as a 'congratulations' for graduating (with a really good degree, no less).

The typical gift is a watch, but I already got a really sweet Swatch as a 'going away to uni' present (they like to celebrate such events with materialistic gifts...)

Anyhow. Much as I would like it, I somehow doubt they'd be willing to drop around

• Members

Wow, I haven't though about realdoll.com in years, a buddy showed me that in the late 90's, that's pretty freaky stuff right there.. we used to joke that we wanted to buy one and drive around town throwing 'her' out of a moving car to see peoples reactions..... too damned expensive for a prank, though.

• Members

I already have a Russian girlfriend, so the Russian bride/realdoll option is void :D And my car is cool, handy for lugging masses of gear around. Plus, I've already got a good laptop! I'm not really one for jewellery either, I never wear anything except a pendant round my neck.

You see my dillemma here... :D But I'll keep an eye out for the used Warwick. Also, thinking about an ABM 4x10...

• Members

I'm having my uni graduation ceremony in a couple of weeks' time, and my parents have said they want to buy me something as a 'congratulations' for graduating (with a really good degree, no less).

The typical gift is a watch, but I already got a really sweet Swatch as a 'going away to uni' present (they like to celebrate such events with materialistic gifts...)

Anyhow. Much as I would like it, I somehow doubt they'd be willing to drop around

• Members

if you have not got a GK head, don't look after a gift idea anymore. Go for it .

See my sig :D

I'm not really a motorbike fan. I don't dislike them, I just prefer cars.

I think I'll go for an ABM 4x10... I really don't know what else! Anyways still got a few weeks to mull over it...

• Members

See my sig
:D

I'm not really a motorbike fan. I don't dislike them, I just prefer cars.

I think I'll go for an ABM 4x10... I really don't know what else! Anyways still got a few weeks to mull over it...

hem... in fact, i don't let appear sig and avatars. Easier for me at work :D

So ok, another cab.

Archived