Orange cabs

B-Bottom

• Members

They're pretty expensive. Probably even more so for yu than me. They look cool. And I've always wanted to try some. The whole Orange rig actually.

yea they aren't cheap at all that's for sure. I've always wanted to try them out, especially the heads.

• Members

I love my little Orange Crush 35B. It's a 24lb grab and go amp with a nice tight punch!
:thu:
Not what you're looking for, but nice stuff anyway...

nicepairsmallbi6.gif

what's the pic of? it doesn't show up here at work.

Well I'm thinking about either getting a 2x15 cab or another 1x15 cab to go along with the one I already have plus my 2x12's.

• Members

go check out orangeamps.com

they advertise it was having enough watts to push a guitar or bass. but the sticker price is around 2699.99 at a lot of online stores. (i.e. humbucker music)

so it costs so much I'll never really know.

and by the way, I love Orange, I just think it's too good to be true

• Members

If I ever buy a guitar rig for myself it will probably be a head cab setup with an orange head. This one:

That and a 1x12 cab of some as of yet undecided brand.

I'm considering selling my Univalve and getting a Tiny Terror. IMO, the Orange guitar amps were best described to me as a Marshall that you spent a lot of time dialing in.

Dustin

• Members

Haven't ever seen any in a store. I've been to a couple stores that stock Orange stuff, and it's always been guitar gear. If I ever see some Orange bass gear (other than the Crush stuff), I'll be all over it.

Dustin

the few times I've seen Orange stuff it's been the same story, all guitar stuff. I ask you where is the love?

• Members

hey there, i got the 4x10 and 1x15 bass cabs and i owuld say they sound pretty damn sweet - have played some ampeg ones which are pretty good as well- i am running the Orange 200w valve head through them - they are a threesome made in heaven!

peace

I see you have the AD200 as well. Any volume issues with that head?

Archived