its been too long

wilki29

• Members

Hey man, good to see you back. Yeah, not much changes around here. Random question for a fellow murylander- Did i hear correctly that Atomic in College Park is closed now? I'm gonna be up there next weekend. Did they close close , or just move?

• Members

Hey man, good to see you back. Yeah, not much changes around here. Random question for a fellow murylander- Did i hear correctly that Atomic in College Park is closed now? I'm gonna be up there next weekend. Did they close close , or just move?

Yup it closed almost a year ago. It changed into a halloween store, and is now a discount furniture store. Its sucks because I go to university of maryland and it used to be right outside of the campus. Im not sure if they moved, but I know they still have the one in rockville. If you have time, you may want to check it out.

• Members

Thanks for the heads up. My reserve unit is right down the street from UMCP, and I went there for a year myself. Spent a lot of money in atomic over the years. Seemed like I could always find something cool that I wanted, unlike walking into GC/Sam Ash/ etc.

Archived