Pedal boards and pedalboards ....comments please

lytboard

• Members

Hey Guys,

Can you guys please check out this website www.lytpedalboards.com and tell me what you think? We post lots of customers boards and I am re-doing the site a bit and would love your input!

Our company in the last year has exploded and we cant even make boards fast enough! Good problem to have....

I am the CEO and President and I listen directly to what people suggest ...especially those at Harmony central....!!! It is where the real muso's get the scoop!

Let me know what you think.

• Members

Looks good to me, have you thought about incorporating power into the boards? I picked up a new powered pedalboard on Ebay for like $30... it has enough power for 6 pedals built in, and it came with a bag, so I think of most pedalboards as overpriced. but as far as your products go, they look fine.

• Members

Seems like it'd be difficult to run cables with all those pedals squished on there!

That said, if you're looking for advice about the site and not about the boards, my biggest advice is going to be to learn how to use apostrophes correctly. Seriously, a site that has half-assed grammar is a site I probably won't be purchasing from. Not because I'm some grammar nazi or anything, but you're relying on people to send you a decent amount of money based upon word of mouth and the way the site looks, since they've probably never been to your shop (if you have one). If I walked into a store and things were tossed all over, items were misspelled, etc... Well, if they can't even spend the time to make sure they've run Spellcheck and had their signs looked over by someone who knew the English language, I'd put very little trust into the place, know what I mean?

The boards do look nice enough, though.

Archived