New Gear Pics! PedalTrain 2, Modulus, etc..

RSBro

• Members

Got the new pedalboard together, as seen below,

100_0258.jpg

100_0257.jpg

and for everyone who wanted a Modulus and Friends Family Portrait, here ya go! :thu:

100_0261.jpg

100_0259.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0267.jpg

And I'll throw the Henry in there too, just so he doesn't feel left out... ;)

100_0243.jpg

• Members

Now quit spending money on bass stuff and do something about that wood paneling!
:lol:

BTW thanks for the props on my Henry ad over at TB.
:thu:

Hey, it's a rent house. :p

I was only supposed to be there about 6 months and it's been a year now. It's big and I live alone currently with my gear and cats and big screen, so it's not too bad.

If I'd of known I'd be there this long, yes, I'd of stripped that crap off before I redid the floors and moved in all my furniture, trust me! :thu:

• Members

Hey, it's a rent house.
:p
I was only supposed to be there about 6 months and it's been a year now. It's big and I live alone currently with my gear and cats and big screen, so it's not too bad.

If I'd of known I'd be there this long, yes, I'd of stripped that crap off before I redid the floors and moved in all my furniture, trust me!
:thu:

Ok, just checking! :p

• Members

Hey, I ran into the drummer from "Chasing Phoenix" @ Guitar Center on Sunday. I think his name was Alex? at least that's what he has tattooed on his arm.

Hm, I know him as Joe or Kyle. Maybe they got another one?

Was he a really short mexican guy?

• Members

How's the psylosibe treating you?

I got all my pedals in

HAO Rust Ride

Analogman mini chorus

Tonefactor 442

Peterson strobe

unfortunately I haven't been able to try any of them out as all my gear is in my garage and my house is torn apart..I hate not being able to play new gear!

Dan

• Members

Hm, I know him as Joe or Kyle. Maybe they got another one?

Was he a really short mexican guy?

He was about my height..i think...he was sitting at a kit. Who am I to judge though, I am only 5'5". He seemed pretty cool though. He looked hispanic. I mentioned your Forum name and he knew right off who you were.

• Members

He was about my height..i think...he was sitting at a kit. Who am I to judge though, I am only 5'5". He seemed pretty cool though. He looked hispanic. I mentioned your Forum name and he knew right off who you were.

Interesting. If you see him again ask him if he knows Reagan from Huntsville then I'll know for sure.

I know another drummer up there who temped for us a few times who's name I think is Alex but that's not Kyle. You'd make a comment as to how short he was, as he's tiny. :)

• Members

Interesting. If you see him again ask him if he knows Reagan from Huntsville then I'll know for sure.

I know another drummer up there who temped for us a few times who's name I think is Alex but that's not Kyle. You'd make a comment as to how short he was, as he's tiny.
:)

He definitely knew your name was Reagan. He said it right off when I asked about a their former bassist. He was definitely a little guy, even sitting down I could tell that he was no taller than I was...He was a hell of a drummer also...Short Dark Hair, kind preppy, pierced ears, I think he had his lip pierced also.

• Members

He definitely knew your name was Reagan. He said it right off when I asked about a their former bassist. He was definitely a little guy, even sitting down I could tell that he was no taller than I was...He was a hell of a drummer also...Short Dark Hair, kind preppy, pierced ears, I think he had his lip pierced also.

Yep, that's Kyle, or whatever he called himself. :)

He is a monster player too. He's the only reason I stayed in that band as long as I did. He could do stuff on a 3 piece trap kit that most people can't with full toms and cymbals. He's crazy. He could easily do tour stuff w/ major acts if he got off the pot and learned to keep better tempo.

• Members

How's the psylosibe treating you?

I got all my pedals in

HAO Rust Ride

Analogman mini chorus

Tonefactor 442

Peterson strobe

unfortunately I haven't been able to try any of them out as all my gear is in my garage and my house is torn apart..I hate not being able to play new gear!

Dan

The HBE is tied for my fave pedal. It and the EBS are dead on. The HBE would be my fave if I could leave it on all the time. :)

Now I MAKE places to use it in a song. Damn it's good. :thu:

• Members

Cute, ain't they? ;)

I can't wait til I get my custom one done... Tony said they're holding it up a little bit because they want to find "the" quilted maple top to put under that velvet blue over red finish.

Seeing what they've done with other tops in the past, I trust their judgment. :cool:

• Members

Cute, ain't they?
;)

I can't wait til I get my custom one done... Tony said they're holding it up a little bit because they want to find "the" quilted maple top to put under that velvet blue over red finish.

Seeing what they've done with other tops in the past, I trust their judgment.
:cool:

Since you've got so many, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give me one, wouldn't it? :D

• Members

Which one is that in the pics? The fretless?

The one on the left. It's got a very nice top, just hard to come out in the pics.

I like my green one w/ the stock graphite board, but the chechen/graphite combo is unbeatable.

• Members

man RSB you have some nice stuff. those analog man pedals are very nice. you have some serious bucks spent on gear right there.

I will update this with my new M-Pulse 600 and Henry 8x8 family portraits tomorrow. :cool:

I never knew spending a little bit more on pedals would make such a difference. Those Effects Forum boyz know their {censored}.

Archived