Damn popcorn burners!!!

guitargod0dmw

• Members

Some idiot just incinerated a bag of popcorn here. I just had to walk around the entire building trying to find the cause of an unknown burning smell. All 5 floors! I went to one of the break rooms, and opened the microwave door...DAMN! The freaking bag stank it up!!!

Morons

• Members

Come on folks, it's not that hard to figure out. And it's usually the same people who do it every time.

Yup! I'm pretty sure that it was done twice today, as someone smelled it a few hours ago (I didn't) and then smelled it again (I did)...20 bucks says it was the same person...

• Members

Maybe they consider it as a sort of office incense...a burnt offering to god of toner.
:D

Maybe. The toner incidents are another story! I am in the department that does 3rd level support for all of our big network printers...another department handles the paper jams and toner changes. This one guy didn't know how to change the toner in one of the printers, so he asked me to show him. We grab the toner and head to the printer. It's a cartridge style, so he pulled out the old one. Then you have to take a piece of tape off of the new toner before you put it in, but if you pull it too much, the whole top opens up. He proceeds to pull the tape off, then can't get the last bit of it...so he turns it upside down and pulls as hard as he can! The lip came off, and the whole damn thing fell right onto the floor, all over him, the walls, the printer, EVERYTHING. It was like a cloud of poisonous gas. Once the dust settled, he stepped out of it, covered in blank ink...there were clean footprints were he stood. I couldn't help but crack up and laugh at him. He had to go home. It was such a mess to clean up, but hilarious to watch!!!

• Members

Maybe. The toner incidents are another story! I am in the department that does 3rd level support for all of our big network printers...another department handles the paper jams and toner changes. This one guy didn't know how to change the toner in one of the printers, so he asked me to show him. We grab the toner and head to the printer. It's a cartridge style, so he pulled out the old one. Then you have to take a piece of tape off of the new toner before you put it in, but if you pull it too much, the whole top opens up. He proceeds to pull the tape off, then can't get the last bit of it...so he turns it upside down and pulls as hard as he can! The lip came off, and the whole damn thing fell right onto the floor, all over him, the walls, the printer, EVERYTHING. It was like a cloud of poisonous gas. Once the dust settled, he stepped out of it, covered in blank ink...there were clean footprints were he stood. I couldn't help but crack up and laugh at him. He had to go home. It was such a mess to clean up, but hilarious to watch!!!

hahaha :D

• Members

:thu::thu:

• Members

snip

That's freaking great!!

All the dumbasses here can't figure out how to run the copiers. It's so easy that a child could figure it out.

Whenever their is a jam or it's out of paper or whatever the copier will make this noise that sounds like an English police siren (EEEEAAAAAWW EEEEAAAAWWW)

and it's really annoying. anyway these apes will have that thing going for five minutes while they mash buttons. Everytime they end up just walking away to find another copier they can screw up.

• Members

That's freaking great!!

All the dumbasses here can't figure out how to run the copiers. It's so easy that a child could figure it out.

Whenever their is a jam or it's out of paper or whatever the copier will make this noise that sounds like an English police siren (EEEEAAAAAWW EEEEAAAAWWW)

and it's really annoying. anyway these apes will have that thing going for five minutes while they mash buttons. Everytime they end up just walking away to find another copier they can screw up.

Sounds familiar, no sirens though. People try to load the paper themselves, but they always screw it up somehow. So now they need to call this department (the toner guy) to have them put more paper in. Less hands in the pot I guess, but a pain the the arse for sure!

Archived