I'm gonna get a pod.

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

Yes....definitely keep us posted ASAS. I've been thinkin about getting one in the next few weeks as well. I just can't decide if I need the Pod xt or the XT Live.

If you would ever use it in a live situation, get the live version. Easily worth the extra money. If you only want it for fooling around at home get the xt. If it will be used in a studio, get the XT Pro.

• Members

Yes....definitely keep us posted ASAS. I've been thinkin about getting one in the next few weeks as well. I just can't decide if I need the Pod xt or the XT Live.

Get the Live. Volume/expression/wah-pedal plus that you can control the thing with your feet while playing are big pluses if you ask me.

• Members

Mytola.......how is the tuner in the xt live. Is it just chromatic or can you set it to turn 1/2 step down?

the tuners in the xt work very well.

you can select a standard 440hz tuning or dial up or down by 1hz incroments incase your mates flute is out of whack.:rolleyes:

• Members

Mytola.......how is the tuner in the xt live. Is it just chromatic or can you set it to turn 1/2 step down?

Shouldn't be any problem to tune 1/2 step down. It works really well and is easily accessable.

• Members

I love the effects on my Line6 LD150 combo. I love the grind channel, modeled after the SansAmp and SVT cab. Lots of adjustable distortion there.

That pod has even more choices for saved channels.

I tuned down a full step with no problem. The tuner works pretty well on the combo.

For $99? I say you can't go wrong!

• Members

Take a lunch break!!

I have a 40 minute drive to the shop from work. That would make my lunch break at least 1 hour and 20 minutes. I don't think my boss would like that. I might have a chance to go on saturday.

BTW, in two days you have 142 posts and you have aged two years. Be careful. This forum will be the death of you.

• Members

BTW, in two days you have 142 posts and you have aged two years. Be careful. This forum will be the death of you.

Indeed I think it is she that needs a lunch break.

Or atleast a powernap

• Members

I have a 40 minute drive to the shop from work. That would make my lunch break at least 1 hour and 20 minutes. I don't think my boss would like that. I might have a chance to go on saturday.

XD I noticed that actually. But I think the computer in general will be the death of me.

I'm such a nerd it's almost my life. If I'm practicing bass I've got my laptop sitting in front of me.

And I'm almost ALWAYS online.

Archived